Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ponderings at the cusp ...

So now that my sister even has a blog it is time to convert my old web page cum blog to something else.
Since I finally admit to middle age as I move into my second half century, maybe leaving some record behind will be fun.
As you can see from my transferred posts I am not terribly consistent, although my track record with email is good.

So as another birthday passed, I was overwhelmed by the calls and greetings I received from family and friends. Plus the spontaneous dinner my friends here gave me. Having a global "family" can be fun.

My kids remembered, each with their favoured form of communication. Alex with his mobile phone, and Kira on her blog.

So let's see what's next, as my good friend Rodney told me, "you cannot stop getting older, but you can avoid growing up".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooohoooo! Daddy's in the blogosphere! ;)
I would look forward to my sagehood but I am still working on reaching 21 - 6 months away now. Love you Dad ;)

2006-07-23, 9:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great fun! Looking forward to some more frequent posts. O have to read Jaspenelle's blog to find out tidbits of news about you!

2006-07-24, 5:56 a.m.  
Blogger The Becka said...

Hey! Another one in the family into blogging (and one of the few who actually posts blogs)...nice!

2006-07-24, 8:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday. Never pegged you for a Cancer!

ep

2006-07-30, 3:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home